ד"ר חיים לביא
1978 Ph.D in Industrial Psychology, Manchester University, Manchester, England
Doctoral Dissertation topic: “Attitudes towards Industrial Participation: A field Study”, psychology Department, Manchester University.
1975 M.A. in Industrial and Social Psychology, Bar Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel.
M.A. theses: Influence of the Contract Between Jews and Arabs at Work on the Views of Jews as Function of their Status in the Enterprise, Bar Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel.
1971 B.A. in Psychology and Zoology, Bar Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel.
1985/Present Lecturer on Organizational behavior, Social psychology, Research Methods, Business Strategy, Public Administration, Fundamentals of management, Career Development, Bar Ilan University.
2000/2004 Guest Professor in new Havon University – Master (summer) Program, Athens, Greece, summer 2000-2004.
1983/1984 Lecturer on Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Barnard Collage, Columbia University, New York.
1982/1984 Lecturer on fundamental of Management and Industrial Psychology, Business Policy, Management Department, Barruch Collage, city University of New York.
Lecturer on Career Development Barruch Collage, C.U.N.Y.
1978/1981 Lecturer on Organizational Behavior and industrial Psychology, Bar Ilan University, Ramat- Gan, Israel.
1. Lavy, Chaim and Mollov, Ben, “Culture, Dialogue, and Perception Change in the Israeli- Palestinian Conflict”, The international Journal of Conflict Management, vol. 12, no. 1 pp. 69-87, 2001.
2. Lavy, Chaim, “An Index for Measuring Company Employees Participation”, Psychological Reports, 57: 643-646, 1986.
3. Lavy, Chaim, “Perceived, Effects of Direct and Indirect Participation by Employees”, Perceptual and Motor Skills, 59: 215-218, 1984.
Chapters in Books
4. Lavy, Chaim and Mollov Ben, “Arab and Jewish Women’s Inter-Religious Dialogue Evaluated”, In Yaacov Iram (ed). Educating Towards a cultural of peace, Information Age Publishing Inc, 2006.
5. Lavy, Chaim, “Career Development and Midlife Crisis” Or Am Publication, 1998.
Submitted Papers (Refereed)
1. Koram, A. & Lavy, C., “Incom and well Being”.
Book in Edition (Refereed)
2. Koram, A. & Lavy, C., “Alienation in the Work Setting”.
Publication (Non Refereed)
1. Lavy, Chaim and Korman, A., “An Evaluation of Youth Aliyah and AZYF Training Programs in Israel”, Youth Aliyah, Jewish Agency, Fall 1983, WZO, New York.
2. Lavy, Chaim, “Influence of the Contract Between Jews and Arabs at Work on the Views of Jews as a Function of Their Status in the Enterprise”. Israel Institute of Productivity, 1975.
3. Lavy Chaim, Organizational Diagnosis for Training Programs for Israeli firms (e.g., Harsa, Mercavim, Ashot and Zorah,) Israel Institute of Productivity
Work in Progress
"Contact, Gender and Arab- Jewish Inter-Religious Dialogue Evaluation” (with Ben Mollov).
Paper Presented in Conferences
1. “The Impacts of Arab-Jewish educational and Work Encounters”, Paper presented at World Congress of Sociology, June 2006, Durban, South Aftica.
2. “Aspects of Arab-Jewish Corporation and Contact”, Paper Presented at World Congress of Sociology, July 2005, Stockholm, Sweden.
3. “Contact, Gender and Arab-Jewish Inter-Religious Dialogue” (with Alena Cheshin, Ben Mollov and Gal Springman), Annual Conference of International Association Conflict Management, June 6-9, 2004, Pittsburg, PA, USA.
4. “Arab and Jewish Woman’s Inter-Religious Dialogue Evaluated: An Advanced Report” (with Ben Mollov), UNESCO International Conference, December 1-3, Bar Ilan University, 2003.
5. “Arab and Jewish Woman’s Inter-Religious Dialogue Evaluated” (with Ben Mollov), UNESCO International Conference, June 15-18, Jyvaskyla, Finland, 2003.
6. “The Impact of Israeli-Palestinian Intercultural Dialogue: Virtual and Face to Face” (with Ben Mollov, David Schwartz and Gerald Steinberg,) Annual Conference of International Association for Conflict Management, June 26, 2001, Cergy (Paris), France.
7. “Cultural, Dialogue and Perception Change in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict”, (with Ben Mollov), Annual Conference of International Association for Conflict Management, June 21, 1999, San Sebastian, Spain.
8. “Attitudes Towards Industrial Participation” (with Ben Mollov), London: Conference of the Association for Educational and Training Technology, April, 1980, City University, London.
כיצד המגע בין יהודים וערבים בסיטואציות שונות משפיע על עמדות הצדדים (המחקר בשיתוף עם דר' בנימין מולוב)