ד"ר מרב נתיב
- Ph.D. - 1997-2002 - Bar Ilan University - General Microbiology. Prof. Garber Nachman. "The Effects of Osmotic Pressure and Antibiotics on Enzymatic Activities and Virulence Factors in Serratia marcescens"
- M.Sc. - 1994-1997 - Bar Ilan University - Clinical Microbiology & Chemotherapy (Magna Cum Laude). Prof. Nitzan Jessaiahu. "The Influence of 5 Aminolevulinic Acid and a Thioglycerol on the Induction of Endogenic Porphyrin by the Bacteria S. aureus, E. coli and the Yeast Candida albicans"
- 1994-1995 - Teaching Certificate Cum Laude in Life Sciences, Bar Ilan University
- B.Sc. - 1991-1994 - Bar Ilan University - Microbiology
- Positions in academic administration
- 2013-present day - Head of Biology and Nature Department - Levinsky College of Education
- 2015-present day - Lecturer - Faculty of Social Sciences, The Interdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences - Bar Ilan University
- 2002-present day - Lecturer - Faculty of Optometry - Bar Ilan University
- 2003-present day - Lecturer - Faculty of Life Science - Levinsky College of Education
- 2002-2014- Lecturer - Faculty of Natural Science, Molecular Biology & School of Health Sciences, Nutritional Sciences - Ariel University Center of Samaria
- 2007-2010 - Lecturer - Faculty of Life Science Beit Berl College
- 2004, 2007 - Lecturer, tutorials, lab preparations, Faculty of Life Science - Bar Ilan University
- 2003-2006 - Lecturer - Nursing School & Politics & Government Department - Ashkelon Academic College
- 2003-2005 - Lecturer - Faculty of Life Science Zefat Academic College
- 2002 - Lecturer - Israeli College of Optometry
Scientific Advisor of:
- 2011- Kashtan, Y, Bacteria, Mabat La'Gan Library, RAMOT Publishing House, Tel Aviv University, School of Education, The Center of Scientific and Technological Education.
- 2008 - ADIBOO TV Series for children, Israeli Educational Television
Posters and lectures
1). Nitzan, Y. and Kauffman, M. Inactivation by exogenic and endogenic porphyrins of Gram-negative bacteria. Annual Meeting Israel Society for Microbiology (1996) p. 15.
2). Nitzan, Y., Malik, Z., Kauffman M. and Ehrenberg, B. Synthesis of endogenic porphyrins and inactivation of bacteria by photosensitization. 1st Congress of the World Association of Laser Therapy, Jerusalem. Laser Ther. 8: 81 (1996).
3). Nitzan, Y., Malik, Z., Kauffman, M. and Ehrenberg, B. Inactivation of bacteria by endogenic porphyrins. 12th International Congress on Photobiology (ICP-96). Vienna, Austria. (1996) p. 286.
4). Nitzan, Y., Malik, Z., Kauffman, M. and Ehrenberg, B. Induction of endogenic porphyrin production in bacteria and subsequent photoinactivation by various light sources. European Biomedical Optics Week – BIOS Europe 97 (Joint Meeting of the European Laser Association and the Biomedical Optics Society) San Remo, Italy. (1997) p. 4-5.
5). Nitzan, Y. and Kauffman, M. Photoeradication of bacteria by endogenous porphyrins. 2nd Meeting of F.I.S.E.B (Federation of the Israeli Societies of Experimental Biology) Eilat (1998) B-94 p. 244.
6). Nitzan, Y., Ashkenazi, H., Nativ (Kauffman), M. and Shporen, E. Eradication of bacteria by exogenic or endogenic photosensitizers. IXth International Congress of Bacteriology and Applied Microbiology, Sydney, Australia (1999) (BP024.04) p. 147.
7). Nativ-Kauffman, M. and Garber, N.C. (2001) The response of Serratia marcescens to hyperosmotic conditions. Annual Meeting of the Israel Society For Microbiology ,Beer Sheva, Ben Gurion University. February 26-27, 2001. ISM News Feb 2001 (33) P3 p.35.
8). Garber, N.C. and Nativ-Kauffman, M. (2001) The effect of osmotic stress and antibiotics on the production of protease and lipase by Serratia marcescens. 27th Meeting of the Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS), Lisbon, Portugal. 30 June-5 July 2001, Poster PS4-021. Eur. J. of Biochem. 268, Suppl. 1, p. 108, July 2001.
9). Nativ-Kauffman, M. and Garber, N.C. (2002) The production of protease and lipase by Serratia marcescens is strongly affected by osmotic stress and antibiotics. Annual Meeting of the Israel Society for Microbiology, the Hebrew University in Jerusalem Mount Scopus Campus, 19-20 February 2002.
10). Kashtan, Y. and Nativ M. (2018) Teaching Students’ Knowledge of and Attitudes towards the Subject of Health. EDUlearn18, The 10th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference, Palma Mallorca, Spain, 2018.
1). Nitzan, Y., Malik, Z., Kauffman, M. and Ehrenberg, B. Induction of endogenic porphyrin production in bacteria and subsequence photoinactivation by various light sources. In: Photochemotherapy: Photodynamic Therapy and Other Modalities III. (K. berg, B. Ehrenberg, Z. Malik and J. Moan Eds.) SPIE 3191: 89-94 (1997).
2). Nitzan, Y. and Kauffman, M. Endogenic porphyrin production in bacteria by d-aminolevulinic acid and subsequent bacterial photoeradication. Lasers in Medical Sciences 14: 269-277 (1999).
1) Nativ, M. Viruses, Mabat La'Gan Library, RAMOT Publishing House, Tel Aviv University, School of Education, The Center of Scientific and Technological Education, in press
2) Nativ, M. Medicines, Mabat La'Gan Library, RAMOT Publishing House, Tel Aviv University, School of Education, The Center of Scientific and Technological Education, in press
בחוג המשולב למדעי החברה:
מבוא למדעי החיים - 94806 - שנה א, סמסטר א.
גנטיקה ונזקי קרינה - 94805 - שנה א, סמסטר ב.