|Dr. Yosef Ben-Zion||
Area of Specialization
|Prof. Ehud Bodner||
|Prof. Bryna (Rina) Bogoch||
|Dr. Yaakov Hoffman||
Central field of interests
Memory & Cognitive processing of contextual/background stimuli
Unitization and contextual locking
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Factors that can mitigate the effect of exposure on PTSD symptoms
Subjective time perceptions (subjective age/distance to death) and PTSD
Future and past resources and PTSD
ISIS terror, Anxiety complex PTSD – includes Yazidi female captive project
|Dr. Ela Koren||
The relationship between normal functioning and handicap people
|Dr. Haim Lavie||
How the contact between Jews and Arabs in different situations affect the positions of both parties (in collaboration with Dr. Mollov)
|Prof. Orly C. Meron||
MAIN RESEARCH INTERESTS
|Dr. Benjamin Molov||
How the contact between Jews and Arabs in different situations affect the positions of both parties (in collaboration with Dr. Levie)
|Dr. Sagit Shilo Levin||
1. The difference between the younger and older generation in regards to the home-work conflict
2. The effect of the pattern of income in regards to couples
|Prof. Amit Shrira||
|Dr. Dvora Sredni||
The Involvement of various growth factors in various diseases
|Dr. Gali Weissberger||
My research focuses on the impact of contextual factors on the cognitive and psychological well-being of older adults. Although every older adult experiences some degree of cognitive decline during the aging process, some experience a slow and subtle decline while others experience decline to a point where their everyday functioning becomes impaired. Psychosocial, environmental, and lifestyle factors may contribute to some of the variability we see in the trajectory of cognitive changes with aging. These factors can also impact psychological wellbeing in aging. My recent research has focused on the following factors:
2) financial literacy and decision making
3) financial exploitation of older adults
4) socioeconomic status
|Dr. Ruth Wolf||
1. Moral Judgment and moral development – I am interested in enhancing children's moral development and the prevention of corruption among employees of large corporations.
2. Mediation – increasing the search for peaceful resolutions of conflicts.
3. Business ethics – The implementation of ethical programs within corporations and large organizations.
4. Bibliotherapy – treatment using literature and creativity as a mean for children's cognitive and personal growth.
5. Management – Proper management in companies and organizations.