|Prof. Ehud Bodner||
|Dr. Yaakov Hoffman||
Central field of interests
Memory & Cognitive processing of contextual/background stimuli
Unitization and contextual locking
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Factors that can mitigate the effect of exposure on PTSD symptoms
Subjective time perceptions (subjective age/distance to death) and PTSD
Future and past resources and PTSD
ISIS terror, Anxiety complex PTSD – includes Yazidi female captive project
|Dr. Ela Koren||
The relationship between normal functioning and handicap people
|Dr. Haim Lavie||
How the contact between Jews and Arabs in different situations affect the positions of both parties (in collaboration with Dr. Mollov)
|Prof. Orly C. Meron||
MAIN RESEARCH INTERESTS
|Dr. Benjamin Molov||
How the contact between Jews and Arabs in different situations affect the positions of both parties (in collaboration with Dr. Levie)
|Dr. Sagit Shilo Levin||
1. The difference between the younger and older generation in regards to the home-work conflict
2. The effect of the pattern of income in regards to couples
|Prof. Amit Shrira||
|Dr. Dvora Sredni||
The Involvement of various growth factors in various diseases
|Dr. Ruth Wolf||
1. Moral Judgment and moral development – I am interested in enhancing children's moral development and the prevention of corruption among employees of large corporations.
2. Mediation – increasing the search for peaceful resolutions of conflicts.
3. Business ethics – The implementation of ethical programs within corporations and large organizations.
4. Bibliotherapy – treatment using literature and creativity as a mean for children's cognitive and personal growth.
5. Management – Proper management in companies and organizations.